Day&Night® Ductless Splits
If you are considering the available options for providing air conditioning and heating for your home, you may have considered a ductless system as a potential option. Going ductless may be the only option for your home; you may have an addition, a small apartment or unconditioned room that could benefit from it. Let's look at the benefits of ductless air conditioning in and how it can benefit you:
- THEY'RE COST-EFFECTIVE. A ductless system is more energy efficient than a central system, saving money on the cost of energy. According to the EPA, approximately 30% can be saved on energy use by installing an Energy Star certified ductless system.
- THEY'RE EASY TO INSTALL. Ductless systems can be installed in significantly less time than central air conditioning. They will fit almost anywhere. If the area has a wall and a ceiling there will be a system right for your space.
- THEY'RE SIMPLE TO OPERATE. Ductless systems often have a remote control, allowing adjustments to the temperature of the air coming from the unit.
- THEY'RE COMPACT. A ductless system's reduced size makes them ideal for cooling down small spaces or individual rooms. Ductless systems offer a variety of interior design options. The indoor air handlers can be suspended from a ceiling, mounted flush into a drop ceiling and out of sight, or hung on a wall. Ductless indoor units today provide sleek profiles. Ductless systems offer greater home security, due to the requirement of only a small hole in the wall. Systems mounted through the wall or in a window provide a convenient entrance for intruders.
- THEY'RE QUIET. Ductless systems operate quieter than other options.
- THEY HELP MAINTAIN A CONSISTENT TEMPERATURE. If your home has rooms that tend to be colder in the winter and warmer in the summer, a ductless system can provide the solution for a more consistent temperature. When using a ductless system for zoned heating and cooling, you have control over the temperature of each zone.
- VARIABLE SPEED FANS. Variable speed fans provide the air that is needed by varying the speed of the fan for one room or multiple rooms. Automatically increasing and decreasing the fan speed as is required will save money on energy, while providing the comfort you need.